Dr. Richard Frankham is currently on study leave at the Department of Zoology, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-1501, until the end of 1992.
Modeling problems in conservation genetics using captive Drosophila populations: Rapid genetic adaptation to captivity
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 333–342, 1992
How to Cite
Frankham, R. and Loebel, D. A. (1992), Modeling problems in conservation genetics using captive Drosophila populations: Rapid genetic adaptation to captivity. Zoo Biol., 11: 333–342. doi: 10.1002/zoo.1430110505
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!