Use of animals with unknown ancestries in scientifically managed breeding programs
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 161–172, 1993
How to Cite
Willis, K. (1993), Use of animals with unknown ancestries in scientifically managed breeding programs. Zoo Biol., 12: 161–172. doi: 10.1002/zoo.1430120203
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!