Space use and proximity of captive chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) mother/offspring pairs
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 61–68, 1994
How to Cite
Goff, C., Howell, S. M., Fritz, J. and Nankivell, B. (1994), Space use and proximity of captive chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) mother/offspring pairs. Zoo Biol., 13: 61–68. doi: 10.1002/zoo.1430130108
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!