Factors influencing stereotyped behavior of primates in a zoo
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 267–275, 1994
How to Cite
Marriner, L. M. and Drickamer, L. C. (1994), Factors influencing stereotyped behavior of primates in a zoo. Zoo Biol., 13: 267–275. doi: 10.1002/zoo.1430130308
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!