Non-invasive giant panda paternity exclusion
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 569–573, 1994
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-P., Ryder, O. A., Zhao, Q.-G., Fan, Z.-Y., He, G.-X., Zhang, A.-J., Zhang, H.-M., He, T.-M. and Yucun, C. (1994), Non-invasive giant panda paternity exclusion. Zoo Biol., 13: 569–573. doi: 10.1002/zoo.1430130607
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1994
- Wildlife and Forest Plant Protection Department, Ministry of Forestry, P. R. China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!