In search of the bear facts. A review of The Behaviour of Captive Polar Bears by Alison Ames. Universities Federation for Animal Welfare, Herts Eng. 3QD UK, 1993, 67 pp., $20.00 (postage included), softbound
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 181–185, 1995
How to Cite
Desmond, T. and Laule, G. (1995), In search of the bear facts. A review of The Behaviour of Captive Polar Bears by Alison Ames. Universities Federation for Animal Welfare, Herts Eng. 3QD UK, 1993, 67 pp., $20.00 (postage included), softbound. Zoo Biol., 14: 181–185. doi: 10.1002/zoo.1430140212
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!