Examination of the interrelationships of behavior, dominance status, and ovarian activity in captive Asian and African elephants
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 431–448, 2004
How to Cite
Freeman, E. W., Weiss, E. and Brown, J. L. (2004), Examination of the interrelationships of behavior, dominance status, and ovarian activity in captive Asian and African elephants. Zoo Biol., 23: 431–448. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20025
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2003
- Friends of the National Zoo
- Smithsonian Women's Committee
- Smithsonian Scholarly Studies Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!