Is reversing the decline of Asian elephants in North American zoos possible? An individual-based modeling approach
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 201–218, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Faust, L. J., Thompson, S. D. and Earnhardt, J. M. (2006), Is reversing the decline of Asian elephants in North American zoos possible? An individual-based modeling approach. Zoo Biol., 25: 201–218. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20054
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!