Non-invasive fecal hormone analysis and behavioral observations for monitoring stress responses in captive western lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla)
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 431–445, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Peel, A. J., Vogelnest, L., Finnigan, M., Grossfeldt, L. and O'Brien, J. K. (2005), Non-invasive fecal hormone analysis and behavioral observations for monitoring stress responses in captive western lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla). Zoo Biol., 24: 431–445. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20055
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!