Immunocontraception of captive exotic species
IV. Species differences in response to the porcine zona pellucida vaccine, timing of booster inoculations, and procedural failures
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 349–358, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Frank, K. M., Lyda, R. O. and Kirkpatrick, J. F. (2005), Immunocontraception of captive exotic species. Zoo Biol., 24: 349–358. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20060
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!