Cut feather containing rachis as a sampling way for avian sexing
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 279–283, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Wang, L.-C., Chen, C.-T., Lee, H.-Y., Li, S.-H., Lir, J.-T., Chin, S.-C., Pu, C.-E. and Wang, C.-H. (2006), Cut feather containing rachis as a sampling way for avian sexing. Zoo Biol., 25: 279–283. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20083
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!