Urinary cortisol sampling: a non-invasive technique for examining cortisol concentrations in the Weddell seal, Leptonychotes weddellii
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 137–144, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Constable, S., Parslow, A., Dutton, G., Rogers, T. and Hogg, C. (2006), Urinary cortisol sampling: a non-invasive technique for examining cortisol concentrations in the Weddell seal, Leptonychotes weddellii. Zoo Biol., 25: 137–144. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20088
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!