S. Hedges's present address is the Wildlife Conservation Society-Asia Program, Bronx, New York.
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 235–246, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Hedges, S., Tyson, M. J., Sitompul, A. F. and Hammatt, H. (2006), Why inter-country loans will not help sumatra's elephants. Zoo Biol., 25: 235–246. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20090
A.F. Sitompul's present address is the Department of Natural Resources Conservation, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2004
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service. Grant Numbers: 1448-98210-00-G496, 98210-1-G806, 98210-2-G292
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!