Activity patterns and spatial use of facility by a group of captive female manatees (Trichechus manatus latirostris)
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 285–301, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Horikoshi-Beckett, C. and Schulte, B. A. (2006), Activity patterns and spatial use of facility by a group of captive female manatees (Trichechus manatus latirostris). Zoo Biol., 25: 285–301. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20096
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2005
- The Eppley Foundation
- Jane Smith Turner Foundation
- University of Florida
- University of Florida Marine Mammal Program
- Georgia Southern University
- Georgia Southern University Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!