Energy supply of the okapi in captivity: fermentation characteristics of feedstuffs
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 251–266, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Hummel, J., Nogge, G., Clauss, M., Nørgaard, C., Johanson, K., Nijboer, J. and Pfeffer, E. (2006), Energy supply of the okapi in captivity: fermentation characteristics of feedstuffs. Zoo Biol., 25: 251–266. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20101
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2005
- Landesgraduiertenförderung Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!