Dr. Michelle Davis's present address is The Chicago Zoo and Aquatic Animal Veterinary Residency Program, Chicago, Illinois.
Evaluation of intramuscular ketoprofen and butorphanol as analgesics in chain dogfish (Scyliorhinus retifer)†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 491–500, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Davis, M. R., Mylniczenko, N., Storms, T., Raymond, F. and Dunn, J. L. (2006), Evaluation of intramuscular ketoprofen and butorphanol as analgesics in chain dogfish (Scyliorhinus retifer). Zoo Biol., 25: 491–500. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20105
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!