Seminal and endocrine characteristics of male Pallas' Cats (Otocolobus manul) maintained under artificial lighting with simulated natural photoperiods
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 187–199, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Newell-Fugate, A., Kennedy-Stoskopf, S., Brown, J. L., Levine, J. F. and Swanson, W. F. (2007), Seminal and endocrine characteristics of male Pallas' Cats (Otocolobus manul) maintained under artificial lighting with simulated natural photoperiods. Zoo Biol., 26: 187–199. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20127
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- IAMS Company
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Cincinnati Zoo Center for Conservation and Research of Endangered Wildlife
- North Carolina Zoological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!