Seminal and endocrine characteristics of male Pallas' Cats (Otocolobus manul) maintained under artificial lighting with simulated natural photoperiods
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 187–199, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Newell-Fugate, A., Kennedy-Stoskopf, S., Brown, J. L., Levine, J. F. and Swanson, W. F. (2007), Seminal and endocrine characteristics of male Pallas' Cats (Otocolobus manul) maintained under artificial lighting with simulated natural photoperiods. Zoo Biol., 26: 187–199. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20127
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- IAMS Company
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Cincinnati Zoo Center for Conservation and Research of Endangered Wildlife
- North Carolina Zoological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!