Who needs a forelimb anyway? Locomotor, postural and manipulative behavior in a one-armed gibbon
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 215–222, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Sayer, E. C., Whitham, J. C. and Margulis, S. W. (2007), Who needs a forelimb anyway? Locomotor, postural and manipulative behavior in a one-armed gibbon. Zoo Biol., 26: 215–222. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20130
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!