25-OH-D3, calcium, phosphorus, and alkaline phosphatase content in sera from captive polar bear (Ursus maritimus) cubs at the Denver Zoological Foundation
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 167–173, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Kenny, D. E. (2007), 25-OH-D3, calcium, phosphorus, and alkaline phosphatase content in sera from captive polar bear (Ursus maritimus) cubs at the Denver Zoological Foundation. Zoo Biol., 26: 167–173. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20131
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!