Female social dominance in two Eulemur species with different social organizations
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 201–214, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Marolf, B., McElligott, A. G. and Müller, A. E. (2007), Female social dominance in two Eulemur species with different social organizations. Zoo Biol., 26: 201–214. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20135
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2005
- A.H. Schultz Foundation
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Anthropologie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!