Restoration of reproductive potential after expiration or removal of melengestrol acetate contraceptive implants in Tigers (Panthera tigris)
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 275–288, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Chuei, J. Y., Asa, C. S., Hall-Woods, M., Ballou, J. and Traylor-Holzer, K. (2007), Restoration of reproductive potential after expiration or removal of melengestrol acetate contraceptive implants in Tigers (Panthera tigris). Zoo Biol., 26: 275–288. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20137
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!