Comparative analysis of knowledge gain between interpretive and fact-only presentations at an animal training session: an exploratory study
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Conservation in Zoos and Aquariums
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 488–495, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Visscher, N. C., Snider, R. and Vander Stoep, G. (2009), Comparative analysis of knowledge gain between interpretive and fact-only presentations at an animal training session: an exploratory study. Zoo Biol., 28: 488–495. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20174
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!