Social factors influence ovarian acyclicity in captive African elephants (Loxodonta africana)
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 1–15, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Freeman, E. W., Guagnano, G., Olson, D., Keele, M. and Brown, J. L. (2009), Social factors influence ovarian acyclicity in captive African elephants (Loxodonta africana). Zoo Biol., 28: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20187
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2006
- Smithsonian Scholarly Studies Program and Women's Committee
- Robison Family Foundation
- Shared Earth Foundation
- Friends of the National Zoo
- International Elephant Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!