Variation in visitor perceptions of a polar bear enclosure based on the presence of natural vs. un-natural enrichment items
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 292–306, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Kutska, D. (2009), Variation in visitor perceptions of a polar bear enclosure based on the presence of natural vs. un-natural enrichment items. Zoo Biol., 28: 292–306. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20226
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!