Thirty years later: enrichment practices for captive mammals
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 303–316, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Hoy, J. M., Murray, P. J. and Tribe, A. (2010), Thirty years later: enrichment practices for captive mammals. Zoo Biol., 29: 303–316. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20254
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!