Animal-based welfare monitoring: using keeper ratings as an assessment tool
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Zoo Animal Welfare
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 545–560, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Whitham, J. C. and Wielebnowski, N. (2009), Animal-based welfare monitoring: using keeper ratings as an assessment tool. Zoo Biol., 28: 545–560. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20281
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
- The Chicago Board of Trade Endangered Species Fund
- The Women's Board of the Chicago Zoological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!