Toward a predictive theory for environmental enrichment
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Zoo Animal Welfare
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 609–622, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Watters, J. V. (2009), Toward a predictive theory for environmental enrichment. Zoo Biol., 28: 609–622. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20284
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2009
- Chicago Zoological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!