A comparative approach to the study of Keeper–Animal Relationships in the zoo
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Zoo Animal Welfare
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 589–608, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Carlstead, K. (2009), A comparative approach to the study of Keeper–Animal Relationships in the zoo. Zoo Biol., 28: 589–608. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20289
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2008
- Women's Board of the Chicago Zoological Society
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- the Smithsonian Institution
- Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!