Captive-born intergeneric hybrid of a Guiana and bottlenose dolphin: Sotalia guianensis×Tursiops truncatus
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 647–657, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Caballero, S. and Baker, C. S. (2010), Captive-born intergeneric hybrid of a Guiana and bottlenose dolphin: Sotalia guianensis×Tursiops truncatus. Zoo Biol., 29: 647–657. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20299
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- New Zealand Marsden Fund
- University of Auckland International PhD scholarship
- Private Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!