Impacts of animal traffic on the Brazilian Amazon parrots (Amazona species) collection of the Quinzinho de Barros Municipal Zoological Park, Brazil, 1986–2007
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 600–614, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Vanstreels, R. E. T., Teixeira, R. H. F., Camargo, L. C., Nunes, A. L. V. and Matushima, E. R. (2010), Impacts of animal traffic on the Brazilian Amazon parrots (Amazona species) collection of the Quinzinho de Barros Municipal Zoological Park, Brazil, 1986–2007. Zoo Biol., 29: 600–614. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20300
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2009
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!