How access to exhibit space impacts the behavior of female tigers (Panthera tigris)
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 479–486, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Miller, A., Leighty, K. A., Maloney, M. A., Kuhar, C. W. and Bettinger, T. L. (2011), How access to exhibit space impacts the behavior of female tigers (Panthera tigris). Zoo Biol., 30: 479–486. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20349
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!