Predator-recognition training: a conservation strategy to increase postrelease survival of hellbenders in head-starting programs
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 611–622, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Crane, A. L. and Mathis, A. (2011), Predator-recognition training: a conservation strategy to increase postrelease survival of hellbenders in head-starting programs. Zoo Biol., 30: 611–622. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20358
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2010
- US Fish and Wildlife Service.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!