Grant sponsors: Scienti.c Advisory Group to the Vancouver Island Marmot Recovery Team; World Wildlife Fund; Graduate Development Fund; Fieldwork Costs Fund; Research Cost Fund.
The reproductive endocrinology and behavior of Vancouver Island marmot (Marmota vancouverensis)
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 275–290, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Keeley, T., Goodrowe, K.L., Graham, L., Howell, C. and MacDonald, S.E. (2012), The reproductive endocrinology and behavior of Vancouver Island marmot (Marmota vancouverensis). Zoo Biol., 31: 275–290. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20384
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- Scientific Advisory Group to the Vancouver Island Marmot Recovery Team; World Wildlife Fund; Graduate Development Fund; Fieldwork Costs Fund; Research Cost Fund.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!