Grant sponsor: Ministerio de Medio Ambiente (Spain); Universidad Cardenal Herrera (Valencia, Spain)
Unraveling the Complexity of the Zoo Community: Identifying the Variables Related to Conservation Performance in Zoological Parks
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 55–70, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Fàbregas, M. C., Guillén-Salazar, F. and Garcés-Narro, C. (2012), Unraveling the Complexity of the Zoo Community: Identifying the Variables Related to Conservation Performance in Zoological Parks. Zoo Biol., 31: 55–70. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20386
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- Ministerio de Medio Ambiente (Spain)
- Universidad Cardenal Herrera (Valencia, Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!