Focal palatine erosion in captive and free-living cheetahs (Acinonyx jubatus) and other felid Species
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 181–188, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Zordan, M., Deem, S. L. and Sanchez, C. R. (2012), Focal palatine erosion in captive and free-living cheetahs (Acinonyx jubatus) and other felid Species. Zoo Biol., 31: 181–188. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20392
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!