Construction and test of an artificial uterus for ex situ development of shark embryos
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 197–205, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Nick, O. and Megan, E. (2012), Construction and test of an artificial uterus for ex situ development of shark embryos. Zoo Biol., 31: 197–205. doi: 10.1002/zoo.20422
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2010
- DPI under research permit number. Grant Number: P01/0059(A)
- Animal Care and Ethics Committee approval. Grant Number: ACEC 03/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!