Pain in Fish: The Evidence and Ethical Implications. A review of Do Fish Feel Pain by Victoria Braithwaite, Oxford University Press, 2010, 256 pp.
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 390–392, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Wark, J. (2012), Pain in Fish: The Evidence and Ethical Implications. A review of Do Fish Feel Pain by Victoria Braithwaite, Oxford University Press, 2010, 256 pp. Zoo Biol., 31: 390–392. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21008
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!