Validation of an Ultrasound-Guided Technique to Establish a Liver-to-Coelom Ratio and a Comparative Analysis of the Ratios Among Acclimated and Recently Wild-Caught Southern Stingrays, Dasyatis Americana
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 104–111, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Grant, K. R., Campbell, T. W., Silver, T. I. and Olea-Popelka, F. J. (2013), Validation of an Ultrasound-Guided Technique to Establish a Liver-to-Coelom Ratio and a Comparative Analysis of the Ratios Among Acclimated and Recently Wild-Caught Southern Stingrays, Dasyatis Americana. Zoo Biol., 32: 104–111. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21014
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!