Grant sponsor: AZA Conservation Endowment Fund.
Dolphin Shows and Interaction Programs: Benefits for Conservation Education?
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 45–53, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Miller, L.J., Zeigler-Hill, V., Mellen, J., Koeppel, J., Greer, T. and Kuczaj, S. (2013), Dolphin Shows and Interaction Programs: Benefits for Conservation Education?. Zoo Biol., 32: 45–53. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21016
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
- AZA Conservation Endowment Fund