Grant sponsor: National Science Foundation; Grant number: BSR-9024950; Grant sponsor: Chicago Zoological Society.
Effects of Inbreeding on Skeletal Size and Fluctuating Asymmetry of Peromyscus polionotus Mice
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 125–133, March 2013
How to Cite
Lacy, R. C. and Alaks, G. (2013), Effects of Inbreeding on Skeletal Size and Fluctuating Asymmetry of Peromyscus polionotus Mice. Zoo Biol., 32: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21035
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BSR-9024950
- Chicago Zoological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!