What Can Zookeepers Tell Us About Interacting With Big Cats in Captivity?
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 142–151, March 2013
How to Cite
Szokalski, M. S., Litchfield, C. A. and Foster, W. K. (2013), What Can Zookeepers Tell Us About Interacting With Big Cats in Captivity?. Zoo Biol., 32: 142–151. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21040
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!