Grant sponsor: International Training Program- Primate Origins of Human Evolution (ITP-HOPE); Grant sponsor: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT); Grant number: 21310150; Grant sponsor: Global Center of Excellence Program.
Personality Assessment and Its Association With Genetic Factors in Captive Asian and African Elephants
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 70–78, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Yasui, S., Konno, A., Tanaka, M., Idani, G., Ludwig, A., Lieckfeldt, D. and Inoue-Murayama, M. (2013), Personality Assessment and Its Association With Genetic Factors in Captive Asian and African Elephants. Zoo Biol., 32: 70–78. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21045
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- International Training Program- Primate Origins of Human Evolution
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 21310150
- Global Center of Excellence Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!