Survival Patterns and Mortality in the North American Population of Silvered Leaf Monkeys (Trachypithecus cristatus)
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 177–188, March 2013
How to Cite
Shelmidine, N., McAloose, D. and McCann, C. (2013), Survival Patterns and Mortality in the North American Population of Silvered Leaf Monkeys (Trachypithecus cristatus). Zoo Biol., 32: 177–188. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21055
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!