A minimally invasive method for gender determination in the prehensile-tailed porcupine (Coendou prehensilis)
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 463–466, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Woc-Colburn, A. M., Murray, S., Lock, J., Dragoo, J. W., Guglielmo, D. and Maldonado, J. E. (2013), A minimally invasive method for gender determination in the prehensile-tailed porcupine (Coendou prehensilis). Zoo Biol., 32: 463–466. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21063
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: P20GM103452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!