Using rattlesnake microsatellites to determine paternity in captive bushmasters (Lachesis muta)
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 454–456, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Pozarowski, K., Ivy, J. and Herrmann, H.-W. (2013), Using rattlesnake microsatellites to determine paternity in captive bushmasters (Lachesis muta). Zoo Biol., 32: 454–456. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21066
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology at the University of Arizona
- Arizona Research Laboratories' University of Arizona Genetics Core (UAGC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!