This article was published online on 18 March 2013. Subsequently, it was determined that the grant information was incorrect, and the correction was published on 30 April 2013.
Differential Effects of Dietary Protein on Early Life-History and Morphological Traits in Natterjack Toad (Epidalea calamita) Tadpoles Reared in Captivity
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Martins, F. M.S., Oom, M. d. M., Rebelo, R. and Rosa, G. M. (2013), Differential Effects of Dietary Protein on Early Life-History and Morphological Traits in Natterjack Toad (Epidalea calamita) Tadpoles Reared in Captivity. Zoo Biol.. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21067
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- FCT (Portugal) via Pluriannual Funding Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!