A comparative study of the speeds attained by captive cheetahs during the enrichment practice of the “cheetah run”
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 490–496, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Quirke, T., O'Riordan, R. and Davenport, J. (2013), A comparative study of the speeds attained by captive cheetahs during the enrichment practice of the “cheetah run”. Zoo Biol., 32: 490–496. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21082
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology (IRCSET)
- National University of Ireland (NUI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!