Conservation caring: Measuring the influence of zoo visitors' connection to wildlife on pro-conservation behaviors
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 528–540, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Skibins, J. C. and Powell, R. B. (2013), Conservation caring: Measuring the influence of zoo visitors' connection to wildlife on pro-conservation behaviors. Zoo Biol., 32: 528–540. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21086
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!