The use of visual barriers to reduce aggression among a group of marabou storks (Leptoptilos crumeniferus)
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 648–651, November-December 2013
How to Cite
Valuska, A. J., Leighty, K. A., Schutz, Paul. J., Ferrie, G. M., Sky, C. C. and Bettinger, T. L. (2013), The use of visual barriers to reduce aggression among a group of marabou storks (Leptoptilos crumeniferus). Zoo Biol., 32: 648–651. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21094
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!