Assessment of adrenocortical and gonadal hormones in male spider monkeys (Ateles geoffroyi) following capture, restraint and anesthesia
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 641–647, November-December 2013
How to Cite
Rodas-Martínez, A. Z., Canales, D., Brousset, D. M., Swanson, W. F. and Romano, M. C. (2013), Assessment of adrenocortical and gonadal hormones in male spider monkeys (Ateles geoffroyi) following capture, restraint and anesthesia. Zoo Biol., 32: 641–647. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21101
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Universidad Veracruzana
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- CONACYT Mexico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!